Sunday 10 November 2013

Hi everyone!


This first post is a way to introduce myself and to present topics that I would develop for you in this blog.




Who am I? 

I’m a 20 years old French engineering student, thanks to that I'm good at programming, networks and security but also at electronics as well as robotics.
Since I'm young I feel very close to the "Linux world", so you'll probably find lot of post related to this community.

Next to this, in my "Everyday life", I exercise several Interests such as woodland walks, photography or other activities that make me travelling.


Why this blog?

During my studies, I spent lot of time doing electronic or computing projects for school or simply just for fun., few of them are "classical" and don't really brings new things, but some of them could be usefull and may help others.

In order to share my work I'll refactor and present you projects that I considers interesting.



What would you expect from me?

I'm here to share my work and my experiences, in that way I'll probably be led to help you or try to resolve some particular problems.

When i could help someone, I'm happy to do it but sometimes I may run out of time to fix particular issues, so I would make my possible but don't expect from me to fix world's problems ;)



What I would expect from you?



What i expect the most from you is your FEEDBACK, so please fell free to express your interest or disapointment on some points, this will help me to refocus goal of projects, add new features or fix some issues.
 

If you like my work, SHARING it on other blogs, social networks or others will bring up general interest on some project and this will keep them alive.



Contact


For any further informations please feel free to contact me by mail at :

b.jeremy.github@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment